Managing Director, Rani Plast Russia @ Kaluga, Kaluga
Project Manager || MBA Operations || Lean Six Sigma Green Belt || ITIL® Foundation
Kolkata, West Bengal
MBA in Operations and Six Sigma GB certified with an education background in Visual Design. Over 12 years of experience in Service Delivery, primarily managing Creative Operations in IT services industry with exposure to Project Management, Quality Control, Training, Process Improvement, RFP Solutioning, Client and Team handling.
Recently completed the "Google Project Management Specialization" - a rigorous hands-on program that covers traditional and Agile project management approaches throughout the life-cycle of a project.
- Experienced in managing complex projects/programs/operations and developing high-performing teams to drive business results.
- Effective communicator and team motivator; leverage technical, business, and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client and cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in making data-driven decisions and proven ability in building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Enjoyed success in ‘lynchpin’ roles that are people-oriented and have driven effective collaboration between business, marketing, finance, operations, and procurement teams.
• Project/ Program Management
• Customer and Vendor Management
• Lean Six Sigma - Process Improvement
• Performance Management & Coaching
• Data Analysis & Visualization
• Knowledge of Adobe Design Applications