Headhunter Consultant at Alia, Integrando Talento @ Mexico City
Chief Information & Digital Officer - Hero MotoCorp | Ex-Unilever | Ex-GE
I am an open, direct and highly motivated leader with over 20 years’ experience working at the forefront of Bangalore’s IT industry focused on driving business outcomes and leading large-scale transformation programs. As a Technology evangelist, delivering Business Growth and Transformation through Cloud, AI, Analytics & Dev ops as enablers .
In my current role as Chief Digital Officer for Vodafone Idea, driving growth and strategy for transforming the business in to Digital by creating new value through digital tools, platforms and processes. I see inclusivity, diversity, and empowerment as the keys to building high performing teams that are self-motivated and driven to achieve. I have led a succession of large teams in global matrix organization structures, cultivating strong partnerships, and executive rigor throughout.
- Experienced in defining & driving Digital Transformation, product design and user experience.
- Experienced in partnering business functions and leading technology-driven global transformation programs to digitize business.
- Experience in managing competency across technologies (React Native, Adobe Suite,SAP, OTM, JDA, EWM, Digital Factory & IoT)
- Established central operating integration framework towards a C4E (Center for Enablement) platform-based approach that is driving agility and speed through an API first, microservices architecture and self-service IT approach.
- Leading and driving real-time visibility and analytics to enable growth & optimization opportunities for Supply Chain function.
- Led global ERP (SAP) Application management across eight market clusters worldwide to ensure stability, availability, and performance while bringing down TCO of the business-critical systems through RPA & Lean initiatives.
- Active round table panelists in Industry Events on topics of digitization. Keynote speaker in one of the largest technology conferences 'Dreamforce' in SFO.
- As Diversity & Inclusion Champion India in Unilever, I led the agenda to help attract, retain, and grow diverse talent. Also, partnered with multiple external organizations as part of the D&I network.