Vice President of Finance at NetBase Quid @ San Francisco Bay Area
CEO at Arora LTD
I am an Experienced Linux Kernel & Embedded engineer with a strong background in low-level driver development and profound experience working on complex technical projects.
I have been working with Linux System, Kernel, Modules (Drivers), and Linux Embedded Systems for many years.
For several years, I was particularly researching the Linux Memory Management subsystem.
Specialties: Linux OS from scratch, Linux Kernel, Yocto Linux, OpenWRT, Ubuntu, RedHat + Fedora, Debian, BSP, drivers, userspace, security + copy protection, failure recovery, proprietary update system, and more (references by request).
Specialties: Linux OS from the scratch, Linux Kernel, Yocto Linux, OpenWRT, Ubuntu, RedHat + Fedora, Debian, BSP, drivers, userspace, security + copy protection, failure recovery, proprietary update system and more (references by request).
- Storage: research of Block Devices
- Analytics of Storage patterns
- Memory Management
- I/O Schedulers
- System Calls interception
- Process manipulations
- Kernel Process Scheduler
- Block Devices
- Character Devices
- OOM situations handling (Out Of Memory)
- LMK research (Low Memory Killer)
- SWAP subsystem research
- Power Management
EMBEDDED PROGRAMMING / EMBEDDED SOFTWARE
- Limited Memory Systems
- Router solutions (OpenWRT / Custom distribution)
- Custom solutions (including Yocto)
- Mobile systems
- Linux Kernel to Android integration / porting
- BSP and Boot Loader
- Copy Protection
- Kernel Space to User Space - full vertical path debugging
- Real-Time problems Debugging
- Memory related problems debugging
- Hardware problem detecting: work with scope, logic analyzer
- Development of in-memory logger for Real-Time tracing
- Character devices
- Block devices
- Network devices
- Kernel Hacking (patching)
- Real-Time problems in SMP systems
- Kernel and Userspace Multi-thread development
- Memory Management in Multi-Core systems