Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industry Leader @ United States
Enterprise Architect at Allegis Group
Versatile, results-oriented, business technology leader and architect with over 21 years of experience in corporate IT strategy, enterprise roadmaps, IT infrastructure, business solutions, enterprise application architecture, and software development.
Enterprise architecture, system analysis, and architecture, product design, and development, software design and development lifecycle, problem resolution, client support and services, emerging technologies and prototypes.
Proven efficiency and hands-on experience in designing, developing and maintaining distributed computing, Internet, B2B, B2C, data-driven, high volume customer facing software applications and platforms for Interactive Media, Banking, Insurance, eCommerce, Digital maps, Location based advertisement, Telecommunication, and Internet of Things domains.
• Vast experience in designing, developing and maintaining the web, distributed system computing, SOA, Data and event-driven architecture and SaaS applications.
• Experience in re-design, integration, migration of applications (B2B, B2C), infrastructure design and performance, and tools/software and infrastructure upgrade projects including managing disaster recovery environment and testing.
• Specialize in Java, Internet, CMS, Big Data, NoSQL, Cassandra, Hadoop, HDFS, Kafka messaging, Storm, IoT, XML, Web services and API management and tools.
• Experience in Agile, iterative, integrated and waterfall software development methodologies.
• Hands on experience in capacity planning, design, development and maintenance of high volume data, end users, and real-time applications and processes of Interactive Media, Banking, Insurance, Location based data, services, telecommunication, M2M, and e-commerce domains.
• Managed resource planning, time and cost management for successful delivery of projects within time and budget.