Diego Hernández Rollizo
SAP Basis Certified Consultant at NOVIS S.A. @ Chile
Associate Director | Head of Project Management | Delivery Manager
• Head of Project Management and Delivery Manager
• Experience in the worlds of telecommunications (AT&T, TTI Telecom, Comverse) and Value-Added Services
• Manager of the entire project management set-up for the Development department (development centers in Israel and the US).
• Working with R&D in SAFe and Agile methodologies
• Direct management of up to 6 project managers
• Defining KPIs and OKRs (Objective Key Results) indices of quality, professionalism and effectiveness for various projects
• Building TTM models, which enable categorization of projects and definition of the entire work plan, from inception to launch
• Certified PMP, SAFe RTE and vast experience in information systems, systems engineering, integration and project management
• Working with Monday, AWS, Cloud Azure, Jira, Smartsheet
• Excellent English
• Setting the department's annual work plan – tens of millions of USD per year (including budget control).
• Direct management of up to 6 project managers.
• Matrix management of up to 200 employees per project in Israel and the US in all the interfaces.
• Identifying risk management, setting timetables, supporting project managers on complex issues, control of delivery.
• Daily work with product managers, for creating new growth engines and integrating the work among the various interfaces (creating new services and products).
• Responsible for working according to State regulations (compliance).
• Working with Product Mng., DevOps, QA, R&D, Architecture, UI/UX, Production Support.
• Daily interaction with corporate management (combined Israeli and US managements).
• Member of Professionalism forum, which is responsible for the effectiveness of all qualified personnel in Israel (about 600 employees).
• Localization skills- broad cross-cultural awareness.
• Schedule plan & tracking.
• Budget preparation, P&L Management.
• Risk management.
• Requirement analysis.
• RFP preparation.
• Systems development.
• Systems functional and performance testing.
• Acceptance tests.
• System implementation and rollout.
• Cross functional motivation skills.