In search of new opportunities @ Israel
Founder and General manager at EDEN CENTER
• Planning of the release roadmap and performing risks management (mitigation and contingency plan).
• Defining the testing scope for various milestones of the projects
• Creating the Project plan, Testing plan and conduct sessions that were part of the methodology - Kick-off meeting, Lesson learnt etc.
• Meeting deadlines while respecting budget constraints without the need of superior management supervision
• Tasks assignment for the teams members and tasks follow-up when necessary
• Development of tools for automating the testing process, including creating the technical and functional requirements (in Ordering and Telstra).
• Reporting progress and taking part in solving any issues appearing in the day-to-day tasks
• Trouble shutting and escalating issues when necessary
• Designing tasks oriented on future reuse
• Manage the data creation for the training on site – automate and easy to recreate after
• Conducting annual evaluation for members of the team within the company performance evaluation system
• Initiating and conducting knowledge transfers for internal and external teams: ST Cluster forum – Theory of constraints, Decisional models, Telstra - How to write TRs and TCs, initiating the sharing of Business knowledge on site.
• On-going review and consulting for Portofolio team regarding Ordering and Billing.
• Very good knowledge of CMM/CMMi Level 3 quality methodologies.
• Suggesting improvements in various areas of the team management (working instructions, travel planning, knowledge base, implementing naming conventions, organization of testing forums, initiating a logo contest, training plan for the team, etc.)
• January 2006-April 2006: Customer E2E support and trouble shotting leading – Vancouver, Canada. High appreciated by the customer and the Testing Account manager.
Specialties: Innovative Manager and Testing Lead, with computer science and economic background. I have over 10 years experience in the IT industry, including teaching, software development for the banking and insurance domains, simple and integration testing, and leading cross-sites teams covering testing and process-automation.
I consolidated my managerial knowledge, by studying for MBA, within “Murray University”, USA, accredited by AACSB International.