Junior Test Engineer @ Latvia
Principal Enterprise Architect Technologist | Thought Leadership | Digital Transformation | Cloud | Service Management | Solution Architecture | People Management | Outcome Focus
I am a versatile and strategic outcome-focused professional. For the past 25 years I have been in various roles and functions in pre and post sales, Solution Architecture, Technology Thought Leadership and people management. I am also a trained Enterprise Architect based on the TOGAF 9 framework.
I provide thought leadership to customers on modernizing their busineses through Application, IT, Security and Workforce Transformation embarking them into the journey of Digital Transformation.
I have travelled widely throughout APJ in the last 14 years and worked with different, large matrix organizations having culturally sensitive business environment. My motto has always been to adopt a customer centric philosophy. Technically I have strong IT infrastructure knowledge with a good understanding of application, workload, end to end IT infrastructure, service management and cloud computing. More importantly, a good understanding on the business needs and challenges in various industry, geogrpahic locations throughout APJ placed me in a strong advantage as a technology leadership and people management.
My specialties include but not limited to
Pre-Sales and Architecture Management
Command of Sales Message
Managing Alliances and partners
• 2018 to 2019 Senior Manager Systems Engineering, SEA MDC Dell EMC
• 2012 to 2017 Principal vArchitect, APJ VCE/CPSD Dell EMC
• 2011 to 2012 Technical Director of Unified Compute Platform APAC, HDS
• 2005 to 2011 Architecture Services Manager Asia, CSC
• 1997 to 2005 Head of Pre-Sale and Principal Consultant, CSC
• 1996 to 1997 Systems Services Representative, IBM Singapore
• 1993 to 1996 Senior Service Engineer, ST Electronics & Engineering