iOS Developer at Measure @ Austin, Texas
Devops Engineer with SRE and ELK (Actively seeking for opportunities in Devops, ELK, SRE,open to freelancing)
Experienced SRE, ELK and Devops Engineering with demonstrated history of working in information technology. Skilled in Unix, Elastic Search, Kibana, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Git, GitHub , Bitbucket having 7+ years of experience. Self motivated, and is Keen on being flexible to learn new technologies. Currently I am working as a Data Platform and Devops Engineer with experience in technologies and tool like Kafka, Elastic Search, Nifi and docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket
Working DEVOPS/Data Platform Engineer for Bank Of Nova Scotia in Tech Mahindra
1) Daily Monitoring of data processing in KAFKA 2.0.7, Nifi, Elastic Search, Kibana.
2) Resolving issue regarding any failure of a Ni-Fi processor, Kafka, Elastic Search, Kibana.
3) Hands on configuration manager Tool Ansible to build automation for Restarting, deploying services.
4) Building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins to facilitate automation process.
5) Currently working on setting up monitoring system using Prometheus and Grafana
6) Creation of Kubernettes project using Rancher UI.
Worked as Middleware Support and DBA for Volkswagen AG in Tech Mahindra
Key Achievements(Offshore and On-site(Germany)):
1)Responsible for doing Analysis and bug fixing
2)Responsible for writing Shell Scripting to ease the process.
3)Responsible for solving DB related issues and Application related issue using SQL and unix
4)Responsible for Migration of Application to Websphere Liberty Server 8.5
6) Handling of issues though Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management using HPSC tool.
Keen on learning new technologies to keep myself abreast and to implement those knowledge and skills.