Программист @ Russian Federation
Looking for Workday Program/Project Manager Roles
San Diego, California
An experienced Senior IT Project Manager and Consultant with over 22 years of experience in technology consulting, ERP (Workday, Oracle) implementations, solution architect, program and project management, M&A system and system integrations. Continually act as "fire fighter" for high-risk projects: brought in to projects at critical points to make sure the project and/or team is on track.
• 11+ years of experience in Project Manager Roles for Workday Implementation, Oracle ERP Implementations, upgrades, support roles, integrations with 3rd party applications, Customization's, Extensions, data conversions, interfaces and custom reports.
• Led several successful engagements as a project manager.
• Saved company more than one million dollars by reengineered Maintenance and Enhancement process supporting Procurement, Finance, Fixed Assets, and Integration Services with Telecom Back haul network and Systems.
• More than 14 years of Oracle E-Business Suite implementation and upgrade projects and pure development work, and experience in all aspects of project delivery from discovery to post production support.
• Managed multi-million-dollar Business Operating Systems and Implementation programs to enable critical business as usual operations, reduce cost of ownership and create value proposition across functional area business units.
• Built global consulting and delivery teams over 100 resources and 8.2 million annual revenues.
• Quality Scale Contract built quality based engagement model with fortune 500 clients to scale our business from 2 resources to 80 resources across accounts.
• Lead transition programs to enable M&A between Qualcomm and NXP, Cavium and QLogic, AT&T and Cricket.