Software Engineer at LiveU | Schulich Leader @ Israel
IT-entrepreneur | Mobile Developer | Mental Health & EdTech enthusiast
In PingMi we help IT tech teams to solve main bottlenecks on time to meet deadlines.
Little bit about my carrier path:
- In 0 I was born on the outskirts of a small provincial town in Russia
- In 12 I joined the school programming club and started to learn how to build algorithmic solutions in Pascal, C, C++. During high-school won several regional coding contests.
- In 17 I entered a top tech university in Russia ITMO and studied IT while working as a waiter
- In 20 I finished my career as a waiter and started my career in IT as an iOS intern. Over the past few years, I have managed to work with biofeedback and wearable devices, AR&VR, social networks.
Along the way, I grew up to Mobile Team Lead and managed teams up to 12 people
- In 22 I graduated university and started to bootstrap an AR&Mobile dev agency
- In 28 I took a step back from dev agency and started to focus on venture business
- YOUR ARE HERE
- In 35 I want to create transparent skills-economy to solve inequality on work-opportunities
I believe only the right education together with work on mental health will save the world.