Brandon Epstein, MSEd, MA
PhD Candidate chez Bar-Ilan University @ Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv
Regional Sales Manager Africa, Levant & Turkey at Weetabix
Results-oriented marketing professional with 10+ years of diversified global experience. Thoroughly versed in all aspects of marketing, having covered all functions across the Brand/Consumer and Trade Marketing/Route to Market spectrum. My experience lies primarily within the FMCG sector, having worked 8 years in British American Tobacco.
If I were to outline those areas in which I most excel at, they would be:
- Consumer/Shopper and Brand Marketing: Passionate about consumer trends, purchasing habits, shopper motivations as well as all things related to the management and development of brands.
- Trade Marketing: Expert in the identification and implementation of optimum Route to Market alternatives. Skilled in the management of 3rd party distributors.
- Leadership and Management: Proud of my accomplishments in the realm of managing, motivating and developing team members, as well as colleagues. Perfectly able to instil trust, provide direction and delegate responsibility among team members.
- Retail Management. The study and ongoing evolution of the POS is an area which fascinates me. Big believer in the fact that it is unfortunately the norm amongst corporations to not dedicate enough resources to this crucial marketing space.
- International Profile. Having lived in 11 countries, and worked in 5, I consider myself a citizen of the world. Trilingual in English, French and Spanish, I am second to no one in terms of adapting to different countries, cultures and people.
Specialties: Marketing Strategy Design, Trade Marketing, Consumer / Brand Marketing, Market Research, In-Store Promotions, Advertising Effectiveness / Evaluation, New Product Launch, Planning, Contract Negotiation, Agency / Vendor Management, Budget Management, Product Development, Integrated Campaigns.