Staff Product Management Engineer @ San Jose, California
Director - Technology Transformation | Technology Strategy | Strategic Executive Advisor | Multi-Cloud Architecture & Operations | Enterprise Architecture | Cybersecurity & Resilience | Leadership
Steve is a highly experienced Director of Technology Transformation, with over 18+ years of senior management experience at Chief Architect, Director & CTO levels. He has a successful track record of delivering business benefits through complex technology transformation programmes and innovative solutions across the entire technology stack, driving increased resilience, mitigates risk, maximises performance, efficiencies, and grows sustainable business value.
Steve is a confident and decisive technology leader, working as a strategic executive advisor to create and align their technology roadmaps with their technology priorities, working with them to build new solutions that enable customers to realise their digital transformation vision. Steve is fluent in translating executive-level strategy into cogent technical requirements and designs.
Steve has an innate and deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, Cloud platforms, emerging Cloud trends, vendor eco-systems and their impact on customer opportunities. Steve is passionate and knowledgeable in cloud-native design, development, transformation and migration across key cloud platforms: AWS, Azure and GCP. Steve is culturally and technically astute, offering strong, influential and persuasive leadership and networking skills, fostering productive, lucrative customer and stakeholder relationships. Steve is adept at leading, motivating and mentoring multi-national, multi-disciplined teams, getting hands-on when needed, to deliver great outcomes.
Key Skills and Competencies
* Industries: Energy & Petrochemicals, Financial Services, Government, Aviation, Defence & Security, Conflict Management, Health, Utilities, Management Consultancy
* International experience across US, Bermuda, CARICOM, Europe, MENA, AsiaPac.
* Technology Transformation Leadership
* Complex IT/OT Programme Portfolio Leadership (MSP, PRINCE2, PMP)
* Multi-disciplinary Team Leadership & Motivation
* £High-value Bid and Contract Negotiation
* Cloud Consultancy and Advisory (AWS, Azure, GCP)
* Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF 9, Zachman, MODAF)
* Data Architecture and Services
* Networks (LAN, WAN, Wireless, SDN, NFV, Satellite Comms)
* Security Architecture (SABSA)
* Cybersecurity & Resilience
* Emerging Technology (Industrial IoT, AI/ML, Serverless/FaaS, Analytics, Blockchain)
* DevOps, DevSecOps, Automation
* Agile Methodology