Regional Director: Eastern Europe & CIS, LexisNexis Risk Solutions | Helping Businesses Mitigate Risk and Grow Revenue @ Amsterdam, North Holland
Manager, Business Analyst and Implementation at XPO Logistics, Inc.
As a business professional with 18 years experience in transportation and logistics and a solid understanding of IT solutions and project management, I have a great deal to offer. Below is an overview of just some of my skills.
5 years OTM experience
B.S. Transportation & Logistics
MBA with emphasis in Information Technology
Project Management Professional Certification
Seven years logistics experience at Limited Brands
Four years of people management experience
Seven years of experience as Manugistics/JDA NetWORKS Transport super-user
Direct responsibility for key projects including application design, development, implementations, and upgrades.
Demonstrated ability to meet customer needs and a focus on the bottom line
Excellent organization skills
Strong analytical skills
Excellent communication skills
Solid understanding of IT services and business processes
- OTM (Oracle Transportation Management)
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Manugistics NetWORKS Transport
- Creating and designing analytical reports pulling data from relational database structures
- Course completion of JDA applications Carrier, Delivery, Monitor, Freight Pay, and Fulfillment; SAP modal SAP Supply Chain Management
- Creating application architecture, database schema, and application functionality
- Proficiency with BI Publisher, SQL/Plus, RWD InfoPak, HP/Mercury, Impromptu, and MicroStrategy