Infrastructure Automation Engineer at OVH US @ Dallas, Texas
IT Product Manager | Innovative | Customer-Centric | Technology Manager
Santa Ana, California
● Over 12 years of IT Project Management experience in small to large global organizations.
● Introduced new, improved and simple processes according to business needs to improve user and process productivity.
● Managed multiple complex software development, infrastructure, and integration technology projects in a fast paced, constantly changing dynamic environment.
● Identified, scoped, and delivered large end-to-end projects within defined deadlines and budget
● Liaised with IT leaders outside of internal department providing technology services to various business functions and vendors.
● Worked closely with business and development team to deliver products as per defined and agreed features
● Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and technologies.
● Good in troubleshooting with quick turnaround in fixing the issues.
● Able to get the job done in a timely manner regardless of the obstacles and ambiguities and build consensus across organizations.
● Communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
● Strong proficiency with SDLC, Agile/Scrum and linear models’ methodologies.