Senior Recruiter, Equality Talent Partner at Salesforce @ Atlanta Metropolitan Area
Associate Vice President – Oracle Practice Growth at Infosys Ltd.
New York City Metropolitan Area
Seasoned & accomplished IT Specialist & Leader with a proven track record for defining, building and optimizing best-in-class IT solutions and operations. A leader with a strong reputation for defining enterprise technology strategy and solutions that reduce costs, improve efficiencies, support organizational goals, and maximize technology investments. Over 30 years of experience in Large Scale Global Program Management, Business Development, Practice Growth and Operations, IT Transformation, Application Development, ERP implementation and rollouts around the globe
Skilled at linking corporate vision to delivery of desired results through people empowerment and effective use of resources, processes and technology solutions. Strategic leadership skills in building & spearheading large and productive teams for planning, directing & state-of-the-art solution delivery for needs of progressive organization.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
• Business / IT Strategy
• Enterprise Architecture and Planning
• IT Transformation, M&A & Integration
• Infrastructure Upgrades & Migration to Infra Cloud
• Outsourcing, Captive Center Development, Shared Service Center Management
• Vendor Selection & Management, Software Package Evaluations
• Leadership & Talent Management, Mentoring & Coaching
• Deep Domain knowledge of Manufacturing and Hi-Tech sectors
• Change Management & Business Case Development