Lior Genzel Gal
Business Entrepreneur @ Tel Aviv
Cancer survivor: Enjoying life!
Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area
Having had a decisive experience, I decided after 25 years in the automotive and railway business, to transition into a new phase of my personal and professional life.
Currently, my focus is on staying healthy, enjoying life and slowing down the pace.
International experienced manager with comprehensive lean Operations (Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality) know-how in the automotive and railway industry in Europe, China, USA and India. Customer-, people- and result-oriented with demonstrated record of exceeding goals in different cultural environments. Experienced in change management (from start-up to workout and turnaround) with a positive, proactive attitude and a steadfast commitment to excellence. Entrepreneurial leadership style with highly effective planning, project management and organization skills. Demonstrated ability to install a common vision and to develop successful teams based on strong collaboration skills, employee engagement, empowerment, trust and mutual respect.
AREAS OF STRENGTH
- Lean Manufacturing / Operational Excellence
- Positive attitude, drive, persistency, enthusiasm, passion
- Creating employee engagement and empowerment
- Envisioning competitive strategies, implementing simple tactics and delivering sustainable results
- Change management
- Organizational skills (structure & processes)
- Business improvement planning / priority setting
- Adaptable to new situations
VALUES & BEHAVIORS
- Customer and People first
- Collaboration & trust
- Honoring commitments
- Insist on realism / transparency
- Creativity & Innovation