Distinguished Software/System Architect at Ruckus Wireless @ Netanya, Central
Always ready for new challenge
Manager of Security and Investigations for Russia & CIS Region)
• Ensuring the implementation of security policies and security procedures as part of Citi Group.
• Management of the department of up to 10 people (setting goals, monitoring performance, motivation and training of employees).
• Development of business requirements in order to automate processes of AML/TF Department.
• Conducting investigations (including onsite), formation of statements.
• Analysis of the Citi Group projects for AML/TF.
• Interaction with members of the Citi Security and Investigative Services on compliance risks, and AML/TF.
• Safety programs and providing training for Citi personnel at all levels of the company, including board members and officers. Participation in the development of educational material.
• Interaction with local authorities, international agencies and the state police, security services and other law enforcement agencies at the appropriate levels.
• Carrying out a wide range of investigations on internal/external and international fraud on the basis of existing Citi standards.
• Support and advice to the bank's employees on AML/TF.
• During work by preventive measures has saved for the company more than 1 billion USD.
• Developed and implemented by the Department policy «Know Your Customer (KYC)» and standard «Customer due diligence», so were further screened up to 15% of unreliable customers.
• Developed a package of organizational documents (KPI system) for all security positions and the Office of Investigations. It regulates key business processes and internal controls areas of compliance and AML/TF, which allowed to significantly reduce the flow of dysfunctional money.
• Developed policies to verify the candidates applying to work. Implemented the software to test candidates and companies called «Kronus».
• Successfully represented the interests of the bank in criminal cases (participated in the hearings about