Field Sales Manager at Novo Nordisk @ Kanaf
Senior System Architect at Amdocs
System Architect, analyst, and software engineer with profound education and research background in Physics and Mathematics. Over 20 years of experience in the high-tech industry.
Holds Ph.D. in Physics and B.Sc. in Computer Science with scientific awards and multiple science papers publications. Specializes in system architectural and analytic solutions with the involvement of complex algorithms, including hands-on coding. Has over seven years of academic experience in the research area and more than six years of lecturer experience in physics and computer science areas.
Highly creative, professional, innovative with strong analytic and problem-solving skills. Very responsible, reliable, motivated, and dedicated to work. Excellent technology leadership, communication, and presentation skills.
Solid knowledge in a variety of programming languages and technologies:
- Design and implementation of high-performance near real-time multithreaded client-server solutions in Java and C++ - planned and led the development of CEP engines, sophisticated memory management, complex events detection modules, and more.
- Machine Learning – conducted e2e development and successful deployment of multiple ML projects. Led planning and implementation of structured data supervised models for call center protection, subscription fraud, internal fraud, bad debtors, churn prediction, e2e customer analysis, traffic noise reduction, seasonal behavior, trends, and more.
- Cloud – mainly with Azure. Deployment of enterprise-scale systems. CD pipelines with Terraform, Helm, and Jenkins.
- Hadoop - Spark-based applications on Cloudera. Processing tens of billions of records a day.
- DB and OLAP technologies – Oracle at application DBA level, over 14 years of extensive PL/SQL programming. OLAP - analytic engines over SSAS. MDX, DAX, development of C#-based managing services. Practical experience with other DBs: SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Exadata, Vertica, and more.
- Practical experience with numerous languages - Java, C++, Python, C#, JS/jQuery/Typescript/VCL, FORTRAN, VB, TCL, ActionScript (Flex), Scala, Groovy, Cuda (GPU), and more