iOS developer at HP Software @ Israel
Information Technology Manager at Intergraph Israel / Hexagon PPM
Information Technology Manager & Strategic Planning.
Creating Company Competitive Advantage through Integrative Management
Highly motivated and efficient professional with more than twenty years’ experience in IT & Technology leader role at the Israel branch of Intergraph Corporation (USA) –Hexagon (Sweden)
Long term cooperation with USA, Europe and India IT teams, allows me to work according to International standards.
Accomplished executive with a proven ability to develop and implement international projects support business objectives. Background in Industrial Engineering (M.Sc. in Industrial Electronics), deep knowledge in Management (MBA, Strategic Management) and experience in international IT creates a successful Professional able to manage Products & Projects due to Company business goals.
Respected leader, able to build highly motivated teams focused on achieving business goals. Keep up-to-date with changes in the industry through professional affiliations and continuing professional development.
Areas of Expertise
• Negotiations with suppliers
• Strategic/Tactical planning
• Excellent general technical skills
• Analytical and Financial skills
• Multu Platform Vitrualization
• Gathering design requirements and converting them into a product vision
• Management Reporting, Accounting and Property Administration
• Partnership Deals & Shared Project Management
• Acquisitions/Dispositions Administration
• Strong quantitative analytical abilities
• Knowledge in Hardware / Communication Equipment
• Knowledge in Information System Management
• Develop & Manage IT budget
• Authorized Signature
Withdrawal Intentions in Israel High-Tech Companies
Kulkarni, S.B., Hudson, P., Ramamoorthy, N., Marchev, A., Georgieva-Kondakova, P., Gorskov, V. (2010). Dimensions of individualism – collectivism: a comparative study of five cultures. Current Issues of Business and Law 2010, 5, 93-109