Senior Software Engineer at NVIDIA @ Northern
Software Development Manager
- Currently functioning as Development Manager
- Dynamic & accomplished professional with more than 20 years of versatile experience across diverse
- Excellent work ethic and a sense of ownership of end result
- Practiced at planning, organizing & managing resources to successfully complete project goals, while honoring pre-determined constraints
- Efficient Team Leader & Player, combining communication, interpersonal & problem solving skills with analytical, decision making and leadership capabilities to enhance organizational objectives
- Well versed in J2EE (POJO’s, JSP, Servlets, JSF), Struts framework, Hibernate framework, JDBC and ADF
- Expert in Web Services technologies (RESTful and Soap), WSDL, SoapUI and Postman
- V. Good knowledge of the Spring/Spring Boot framework
- Proficient in WebLogic, Tomcat & Apache web servers; Linux & Windows operating systems
- Thorough knowledge of using various SDLC tools such as Maven, Apache Ant, JIRA, Git (Bitbucket and GitHub) and SVN
- Flexible working with different SDLC methodologies; Waterfall and Agile.
- Analyze information system needs, evaluate end-user requirements, custom design solutions, troubleshoot complex issues
- Proven ability in collation & development, coding, testing & debugging of applications, identification of new technologies for implementation, software modeling and simulation.
- Work as a part time Java lecturer at Pioneer Academy in Amman