Customer Success Manager at Ezycollect @ Greater Sydney Area
Technical Account Manager (TAM) at CTERA Networks
I am a System Integration & Technical Support Engineer with over 10 years of technical experience in telecommunications:
- Project implementation (HW/SW systems installation ,integration and implementation).
- Providing technical support for customers (both in Israel and abroad).
I have an extensive knowledge and experience in Linux/Windows(Admin Level), Shell Scripting, SQL Language, and Networking(sniffers, switches&routers configuration).
- Planning and designing project system implementation and installation activities.
- Working in close conjunction with other groups within the company : QA, R&D, Project managers.
- Training customers and field support engineers (~20 students per class).
- Creating project-related documentation (e.g. site preparation guide, installation plans, etc.
- Managing integration engineering team activities at the customer site (team includes R&D, QA, FSE).
- Handling SAT activities until final acceptance of the system by the customer.
- Performing system integration at customer sites (integration with ISPs and telecom operators).
Technical activities as an Integration & support engineer:
- Installation of Windows/Linux from scratch.
- HW upgrade and configuration – RAID Configuration, CPU/RAM upgrade...
- Configuration of Cisco routers and switches.
- Application, installation, and configuration using XML,VI editor, SQL Language ...
- Debugging complex problems using tools such as: Perfmon, task manager , Wireshark application and system logs, and using Linux and Win CLI commands.
- Writing scripts and tools (Bash ,Python,C#).