Senior FullStack Developer at MyPAS @ Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv
Advertising and Media Planning/Buying | Agency Management | Media | Marketing
Greater Sydney Area
I'm passionate about all things media related and have been fortunate enough to build my career in this ever changing media industry over 20+ years.
I've had stints at top worldwide media agencies and client-side roles in Sydney and London, where I've worked on building brands and driving sales for Coca-Cola, Kellogg's, American Express, Nestlé, Pizza Hut, KFC, Boden, Foxtel and News Corp. I've covered a diverse range of categories, with strengths in media, television, executive stakeholder management and agency relationships.
I'm currently at The NRMA to manage media planning/investment, a newly created role to build the media team function within marketing. Prior to this, I was Head of Media at Foxtel, and National Media Marketing Manager at News Corp.
Key areas of expertise include:
- Media strategy, planning and buying
- Allocation, optimisation and management of $50m+ media budget
- Media campaign performance analysis and ROI
- Management of media agencies including campaign performance, workflow, transition and audit
- Managing media negotiations for paid and contra deals
- Working with internal marketing teams to deliver media campaigns for brand, acquisition, sport, content and retail marketing campaigns
- Media integration, sponsorship and partner relationships
- Executive stakeholder reporting and management
Aside from reading newspapers, watching TV or listening to the radio, my other interests include watching sport, dragon boat racing (state and national competitions), hiking, photography, NRL SuperCoach and travelling around the world to see major sporting events.