Sr. Director, SOC/Hardware Engineering at Nvidia @ Santa Clara, California
Information Security, Telecom Engineer
• Over Twenty years of Multinational experience (Qatar, Lebanon, Egypt, Algeria, Syria, France and Ukraine) in IT Sales (Services, Network, Security and Systems), business development, Team Management, channel engagement, Service delivery and Project Management, combined with solid business management experience and vision.
• Drive an organization forward through concrete action, and selling value add that increases perceived value of products and services; sound relationship building, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Highly articulate, demonstrating excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills across all levels including management, employees and external agencies
• Closing and recognizing of many multimillion Dollars of different integrated technology opportunities.
• Analytical, insightful, and highly-disciplined problem solver with a demonstrated ability to identify and secure resources, and provide the quality leadership.
• Strong experience in team building and motivation.
• Have wide knowledge in different IT solutions (Network, Security, Virtualization, Data availability, Software solutions, Storage and Data Centre).