Salesforce Sr. Developer / Architect @ Zapopan, Jalisco
IT Project Manager /Controlling Scope Expansion /Maintaining Project Focus
Atlanta Metropolitan Area
I bring an overall vision, business focus, direction, and ingenuity to my work efforts - resulting in workable options for the business environment with demonstrated success organizing and leading large technology teams in innovative solutions and processes with proven ability in planning requirements, and risk analysis. Expertise lies in building infrastructure and software development teams in the design, testing and implementation of complex IT projects in a variety of environments. Skilled in bringing projects within budgets and schedules, controlling scope expansion, maintaining program focus, and providing business assessment for senior management. Proven ability to develop procedures for cost reduction and improved efficiencies, alleviate business and operational risk, and deliver quality results on time, on budget, exceeding business goals. I have excellent problem solving ability with superior communication and client management skills.
Broad-based education and experience in Technology and Business Management
• Dynamic leader and team builder. Known for achieving maximum effort from teams while exemplifying a “customer first” philosophy
• Technology Integration • Project Management •
• Strategic Business Planning • Critical Path Issue Resolution • Vendor Management
• Risk Analysis & Mitigation • Client Relationship Management • Contract Negotiations
• Budget Tracking & Control • WBS, PMBOK, • Team Building
Specialties: - IT Leadership
- IT / Telecom / High-Tech Industry Experience
- Project Management
- Team-Building and Client Relationships
- Technology / Business Assessment Management
- Strategic Planning and Complex Problem Solving.