R&D Project Manager at Lumenis @ Israel
Senior Digital Analytics and Insights Manager at British Council
Greater Manchester, England
Responsible for driving forward a data driven culture in the British Council and championing the application of digital data to business decisions while taking the organisation’s use of digital data to the next level. I provide leadership, planning and implementation of digital analytics work to ensure effective achievement of British Council objectives, while managing the performance and insights of the overall portfolio of digital products and services.
In my current role, I lead measurement projects where the collaboration between Digital and other areas of the organisation has been established or could take place in the future. I have an expert level of digital expertise, knowledge, approaches and methodologies. People management and leadership is an important part of my role to develop and guide individuals as well as large teams/functions.
- Leading and building analytics teams that work remotely
- Project management in a complex and multinational organisation
- Experience in presenting products and projects to C suite executives
- Understanding of different business models and the role in the value chain
- Experience in training team members in Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- SQL / BigQuery (intermediate)
- Salesforce integration with GA360
- Data visualisation with Flourish
- Python: Numpy and Pandas libraries (intermediate)
- Competitor analysis: online positioning and expansion to new markets and product ranges. Use of tools including SemRush, Google KW Planner, SimilarWeb, social media channels, Google Trends and Moz
- Setting targets and analysing profitability of different channels and their ROI. Research on attribution and customer lifetime value with Google Analytics, Magento and RJ Metrics.
- User experience: analysis of rivals, focus on mobile devices and speed. Protocol for testing our sites and using Google Data Studio and Inspectlet to create reports for stakeholders
- PPC (Adwords Advanced and Analytics certificates; Adwords Editor, Google Shopping, Marin and Double Click)
- Search Engine Optimization and analysis (Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, SemRush, SeoMoz and others)
- Content development and blogging
- Knowledge of Magento
- E-mail marketing: insights in the creation of programmes and testing