Principal Field Solution Architect @ Hollywood, Florida
Data Analytics and Reporting Specialist@Chief Data Office - Board Metrics team at Citi
Edison, New Jersey
As Data Analytics and Reporting Specialist - Responsibilities
• Extensive 18+ Years of experience in Dataware housing and Business Intelligence as SME and hands on experience with wide variety of Reporting Tools (IBM Cognos Analytics, Arcadia, Microstrategy, SQL Server [SSIS,SSAS and SSRS] , Tableau Data Analytics and Power BI) and ETL Tools(Informatica, Data Stage and Talend) .
• Established good relationships with the business units in order to understand their strategies and business reporting needs and Provides BI subject matter expertise to corporate and division customers for business reporting needs with the goal of enabling customers to generate information in a self-service environment.
• Experienced with Relational (SQL Server,DB2 and Oracle) and non-Relational databases(Bigdata , Hadoop) databases.
• Leading Data Analytics and Reporting Teams by providing inputs on the design of reporting functional requirements for new and ongoing projects to Administers and publishes Reports & dashboards for department and internal customers, providing visibility into processes, high-level metrics, and trending.
• Experienced with security integration needed for BI Reporting Systems and License Management (New/Renewals) with vendors.
• Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines; following procedures and policies and applying data, and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating with others, often cross-functionally, to solve business problems; supporting the completion of priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities when possible; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
• Assists with data analysis interpretation by organizing and editing reports and presentations telling a compelling story to stakeholders to enable and influence decision making.
• Assists with the development, implementation, and automation of business and reporting solutions by creating summary statistics; organizing data reports, visualizations, and/or interactive Business Intelligence (BI) reports; identifying opportunities to improve exiting reporting solutions; and preparing documentation as appropriate.
• Supports data preparation for analytic efforts under the guidance of more senior employees by cleaning data to ensure quality and accuracy based on provided guidelines; and consolidating data.