Senior Software Engineer at Microsoft @ Israel
Vice President at Capgemini
Dynamic, passionate and experienced leader with proven results delivering to top CSP’s worldwide. Building and leading large and diverse global teams. Bridging the business and technology worlds.
Strategic Executive who combines technical knowledge, business acumen and customer obsession with proven ability to build high touch C-level relationships that enhance confidence, collaboration and growth.
Hands-on, Content Savvy Leader of large-scale programs, fast pace environment and complex customer situations that require team & organization building, technical & business knowledge, clear vision and strong alignment.
Creative Thinker & Problem Solver with multidisciplinary knowledge in IT with focus on large scale transformation programs. Executive leader with management skills to anticipate risk, eliminate barriers, take decisions in ambiguous situations and build consensus among leaders.
- 15+ years in Executive Program Management and Digital Transformation delivery.
- 20+ years in Telecommunication domain. Processes, organization, systems.
- 20+ years in Requirements Management, Solution Design, Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Quality Assurance, Support, Product Management, Transformation Management.
- 15+ years in Consulting, Professional Services, Managed Services, Customer Support.
- 15+ years in Managing budget/P&L ($25M-$300M).
- 15+ years in Vendor management, Partner management, Bid management.
- 15+ years in Building, Developing & Leading global, diverse teams.
- 15+ years in customer management.
- Successfully implemented extra-large digital transformation program (Tier-1 N.A. operator).
- Built executive relationship and trust with clients and partners through successful engagements.
- Reduced project run rate by 40%. Introduced DevOPS, CI/CD, Agile practices, Automation @scale.
- Incubated new business – In 12 months from $0 - $30M.
- Penetrated new domains – In 12 months from $0 to $10M.
- Brought industry-leading product to market (ComverseONE™ 3rd generation converged solution),
- Led large global diverse teams of 400–800 members (Matrix/Direct) in the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, India and Europe.
- Recognized as top performer across Amdocs, Comverse, Ericsson