International Sales & Business Development @ Moscow, Moscow City
Head of Cloud Center of Excellence | Chief Cloud Solution Architect
Multi-certified Cloud Solution Architect with wide experience of managing complicated projects.
Worked worldwide with customers from all industries and sizes, providing cloud and on premise design, architecture and presale.
Combine both strong hands-on and operation management ability.
Fast learner, Self-deductive, A leader, Motivating team members, Capable to work under pressure.
• Advanced knowledge on Microsoft environments and solid knowledge with Linux.
• Active Directory – (2008-2016) , Azure AD
• Office 365 (SSO, MFA, DLP, ATP, security products and so on)
• Web Services – (IIS, Jboss, Apache, App Services)
• Virtualization - (VMware ESXI 4.x-5.x-6.x, Hyper-V at enterprise scale), WVD
• IaaS – EC2, Azure VM
• Networking and Security - (TCP/IP, Nginx, ARR, WAF, VNET, VPC, Sentinel, Azure Firewall, Keycloak, IDP, IDM, Azure Security Center, Compliance Benchmarks and so on)
• Monitoring (ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, Azure Monitoring stack)
• Data - (MSSQL, Postgresql, Mongo, Redis, Data Factory, S3, BLOB and so on)
• Containers – Docker, Azure ACI, AWS Fargate, K8S, AKS (Azure), EKS (AWS)
• Automation – (Terraform, PowerShell, JSON)
• CI/CD – Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Git
• API Manager – Azure API-M
• Cloud: Azure (certified solution architect), AWS operation and administration (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS and IaC)
My Acclaim page: https://www.youracclaim.com/users/michael-mirel/badges