VP Marketing US at Kindred Group plc @ New York, New York
HR Business Partner at MFS Investment Management
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
I'm known as a problem-solving maverick with expertise across a broad range of HR functions. I achieve results quickly by diving into organizations, assessing HR/HRIS needs and processes, and driving immediate change to increase efficiencies, create optimal workflows, ensure top-notch talent, and position companies for long-term growth.
- Gets “in the trenches” with management teams and employees to review processes, analyze business insights, gather resources, and build organizational structure to meet strategic objectives.
- Go-to resource and SME devising and implementing policy, piloting and executing programs and directives as needed to streamline operations and meet corporate objectives.
- Strong ability to influence key decision-makers with excellent leadership, problem-solving, planning, and critical thinking skills to drive positive outcomes for both organizations and employees.
▪ Program Management
▪ Project Management
▪ Process Innovation
▪ Organizational Management
▪ Strategic Planning
▪ Talent Development
▪ Resource Allocation
▪ Labor Relations
▪ HRIS (PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors, Workday, Oracle)
Please contact me via InMail or email to connect on opportunities or for networking.