Software Development Team Lead at Varonis @ Israel
Global Project Manager -NECSE -Amadeus IT Group
Global Project and Customer Success Manager (IT) with wide experience to lead and execute end-to-end projects and to manage customers’ business expectations. Proficient at achieving and exceeding company and customers' goals while focusing on listening to customers needs to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrated expertise to manage all delivery activities and services to meet customers expectations
• Ability to motivate cross-functional teams (matrix management) to meet business objectives
• Vast experience managing simultaneously multiple and complex international projects
• Ensure ongoing and clear communication of project tasks and commitments to customers, stakeholders, and teams
• Capability of effectively resolve conflicts and challenges during all project phases
• Provide technical know-how expertise, presentations, trainings, webinars and share best practices
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills enabling to build effective relationships at all levels
• Highly organized with the ability to effectively multi task and plan deliverables
• Creative thinking with an innovative approach, customer focused, reliable and responsible
Computer Skills: QlikView (BI), ActiveTrail, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Jira
Languages: Hebrew – mother tongue | English – fluent verbal & written
Michal Schory Camrass.