Sr Systems Engineer @ New Berlin, Wisconsin
QA automation test engineer at VAST Data
1. QA – Vast knowledge of QA methodologies. STP, STD, STR writing and executing, Performance tests, ClearQuest, Jira, and Change Synergy bug tracking Systems, Quality Center for test cases management.
2. Technical Team Lead – Leading a team of 3-6 test engineers for 3 years.
3. Platforms - Testing embedded and non embedded software in the medical, storage, and web companies.
4. Operating systems –
High level: Windows servers (2003, 2008).
Medium Level: Linux, VMware.
Beginner Level – Solaris, HP-UX, AiX
5. Programming languages – Perl, Java, and company's propriety automatic testing language.
6. DB - Exchange Load Simulator, Oracle 2 days DBA course (self learned), PL/SQL
7. Regulatory – Familiar with FDA, CE, and ISO.
8. Program Management – On-Job-Trained as I practically acted as such for 1.5 years.
9. Microsoft Office – Advanced knowledge in Excel. Good Knowledge in Word, MS Project, PowerPoint. Familiar with Access.
10. Languages - Hebrew Mother tongue level, English – Very high level.
Work in a company that believes in its employees, and in its product. A company that will allow each employee to develop.
Mainly interested in Product testing, and high level technical support.
Specialties: QA methodologies, SAN Analysis, Level 3 and 4 support, Vast OS knowledge, Performance tests, Perl Fundamentals (course and implementing), From employee to manager (course), Oracle DB (self learned a 2 days DBA course),Java