Solutions Architect | Business Intelligence | GCP | AWS | Automation | AI/ML | BOTs | Cloud ops @ Dublin, Ohio
Human Resources Director ✪ HR Management ✪ Health & Safety ✪ DPO
With more than 18 years of professional background in the field of People Management, during my professional career I had the opportunity to work in very different activity sectors (from Health to Industry), performing a wide range of roles in HR departments.
Currently I hold the position of HR Director and in my day-to-day work, I have the main responsibility of the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the company, such as:
• Recruiting and staffing
• Talent management practices
• Career development policies
• Evaluation and performance management and improvement systems
• Organization development
• Employment and compliance to legal institutions
• Employee on boarding, development, assessment needs, and training (training plans)
• Development policies and support plans
• Due diligence procedures
• Merger and restructuring processes
• Employee relations support/cultural promoter
• Compensation and benefits plans developer
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
• HR scorecard measurement models
• Development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
• Social responsibility (community involvement)
• Health and safety at work (senior technician)
• Data Protection Officer
I really believe that an efficient Human Resources Management (people oriented) originates and leads the Human Resources practices and policies to the company objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, a high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment and quality, productivity, and high level standards, developing a superior workforce and a humanized organization.
Specialties: Working with people, for people!!