HR Coordinator at Meprolight @ Israel
Compensation Manager at UHS
• Develop and implement a corporate-wide compensation program that provides for merit-based considerations at the employee level.
• Monitors the effectiveness of compensation policies, guidelines and procedures, while recommending plan revisions and new plans that are cost effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives; coordinates implementation and provides guidance to all levels of management.
• Provides advice to management and recruiters on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation, including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
• In cooperation with HR Services, manages the administration of direct compensation (executive, exempt and non-exempt cash compensation programs) for staff including the process, recording and reporting of compensation-related actions.
• Develops techniques for compiling, preparing, and presenting Compensation data as part of the HR Metrics development.
• Supervises the participation in and conduct of both exempt and nonexempt salary surveys to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
• Keeps apprised of federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance.
• Provides staff support in labor contract negotiations and arbitration; interprets labor contracts to represented employees and department managers; drafts and recommends contract language; researches, analyzes and reports on costs of contract proposals