R&D Team Manager at Micro Focus @ Israel
Chief Digital Officer - IWG plc
Greater Guildford Area
Senior Digital/Marketing/Transformation/E Commerce professional with over 20 years experience. Passionate, professional and committed, with a proven track record in achieving results and ROI. Background covers FMCG (Pepsico), Entertainment/Telco (BSkyB), Financial Services (HSBC), Utilities (E.ON) and The RAC.
Commercial experience grounded in running traditional Retail, Customer and Direct Sales & Marketing channels, followed by >10 years heading up significant and wide-ranging Digital Sales, Marketing and Transformation teams.
Work with senior stakeholders/executive board members/agencies in bringing business needs and objectives together with creativity/customer centricity to deliver enhanced online customer engagement, improved experiences, incremental revenue, ROI on spend, cost benefits & improved operational efficiencies across multiple business areas and all digital devices/channels.
Key successes include:-
- Sky Broadband (&Sky HD) launch to 8m customer base, exceeding targets; managing operational capacity
- Responsible for all aspects of BSkyB's online subscriber acquisition (Digital Marketing/E Commerce); grew and improved Sky's Online Sales channel, making digital key route to market
- Managed Digital Marketing/Media/E Commerce/Websites/Online Banking for the UK Bank at HSBC and led running, growth and transformation of all digital channels
- Led large scale Global Digital Transformation (to drive channel growth and business performance) working with HSBC's Global markets (incl. US/Middle East/South America/Asia/Hong Kong), with key focus on defining, driving, implementing the transformation of the Global Internet Strategy for Public Web Sites for HSBC globally
- Set up and ran a Digital Centre of Excellence for The RAC with digital responsibility across all customer groups and business lines - delivering growth, efficiencies and launching self-service
- Consultation at E.ON on their global digital strategy and implementation thereof