Talia Weiss Peckerman
I am an analyst with nearly a decade experience in criminal justice policy. I am committed to social progress and helping organizations optimize results and increase revenue by making data driven decisions.
- Trainer (Per diem) (Center for Urban Community Services | CUCS)
- Senior Performance Analyst, Audit & Program Review (City of Chicago Office of Inspector General)
- Policy Analyst (The Council of State Governments Justice Center)
- Chief Performance Analyst, Public Safety (City of Chicago Office of Inspector General)
- Clinical and Quality Assurance Supervisor & Research Coordinator (Brooklyn Community Services)
- Governance and Operations Manager (Taub Center מרכז טאוב)