Project Manager and System Analysis @ Israel
Commercial and Advertising Art at Art Director & Illustrator
Los Angeles, California
Freelance Illustration and Art Direction
Thomas Warming Illustration - New York, NY
1994 to Present
Warming is a freelance illustrator of Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Matte Painting & Concept Design for Film / Computer Games, Children's Books, Graphic Novels & Advertising.
Warming has produced a broad range of artistic works including children’s books, advertising, magazine illustrations, board Games & computer Games. Freelance Art Director and Illustrator 1993-2015. Warming has done illustrations for 20+ published books.
• Clients include: Cartoon Network, Lego, Mattel, Microsoft, Suzuki, Saatchi & Saatchi, DDB Worldwide Communications Group Inc, Lowe Worldwide, Simon & Schuster, Gulf Air, United Emirates, United Resident Theatre Association, Joint Special Operations University, Danish Space Institute, Kay Bojesen, Rosendahl Design and many others.
- Warming also taught 10 consecutive years of Storyboarding, Graphic Novel script writing and Sequential Art at the Art Department of Copenhagen Technical College.
- Warming recently relocated to Los Angeles where he continues to write books with his wife, Maya Sloan, and scripts for TV & Film.
- Warming continues to Illustrate stories by industry insiders for Nikki Finke's Hollywood Dementia.
• Artist Rep: NS Bienstock, New York / UTA, Los Angeles
• Film & TV Management: Jerry Kalajian, Intellectual Property Group, Los Angeles