Talent Acquisition Specialist @ Israel
Senior Cloud Practice Leader - Accolite Digital
• Overall experience of 20+ years in IT under Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, Openshift, Pivotal Cloud foundry), CRM, SFA, BI, Client server and legacy systems.
• Expertise in Cloud computing services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, iPaaS etc), models (Public, Private, Hybrid), Cloud first application development and Containerization.
• Expertise in End-to-end Cloud migration for Public and Private cloud and Cloud Operations.
• Held key leadership positions in the last 10 years covering competency development, pre-sales and sales activities, management of niche clients, delivery based on onsite-offshore model, quality/metrics for clients, people management, eminence building, rewards & recognition, talent retention and engagement.
• AI & ML enthusiast and have a bent of mind towards cognitive solutions and products
• Have worked on customer opportunities/delivery for all the leading industry domains – BFSI, Healthcare/Pharma, Manufacturing, Consumer services, Transport/Logistics, Hi-tech, Media & publishing for Global customers
• Had been a start-up entrepreneur focused in Cloud Computing Advisory, Consulting and Training services.
• Strong expertise and advocacy in ITIL and track record of successful implementation of Service Management concepts in multiple projects over the last 8 years.
• Expertise in Six Sigma, LEAN and CCPM methodologies gained over the last several years.
• Have professional experience of working with multiple clients across USA, Middle-east, Latin America, Singapore, Australia, Taiwan, Malaysia, Europe and India.
• Have authored and conducted internal & external trainings on both technical and non-technical areas over the last 10 years.
• Was successful in building the Professional Services Group from the scratch by establishing organizational procedures, standards, process frameworks and ramp-up of talent.
• Thorough understanding and experience in all leading industry security, standards and governance frameworks.